How to start a business
HOW TO START A BUSINESS
What Will I Learn?
- MindSet of a BOSS
- What it means to be an entrepreneur
- The basics you need to succeed in business
- The starting cost you will need for your business
- To understand your target market and how best to identify them
- How to create a successful marketing strategy and reach your customers
- The best ways to present your business to investors
- What you should include in your business plan to secure funding
- The benefits and costs associated with having an online presence
- Team Building
- Time Management
- What not to do basics
In this course you will learn the key elements to starting and running a business. These include: Who is your ideal customer? What traits best describe your potential customers? What is the best way to reach your potential customers? What are your starting costs and other starting needs?
- An entrepreneur
- Thinking about starting a business
- In the process of starting a business
- Growing your business
- Marketing your business
- Need help understanding the financials of your business
- Pitching your business to a bank or investors
There is a definite process for you to become three times more confident in your ability to help others. It is not easy to come by and it is not easy to use. However, once you master it, you will find doors opening for you that you never even knew existed. The process helped DwayneJackson become an International Champion Speaker, a successful business coach and author of Become Unstuck and Unstoppable.